BY USING THIS SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE AS WELL AS ALL OTHER POLICIES DESCRIBED IN THE SITE.
These Acceptable Usage Policies (?AUP?) may be changed from time to time without further notice. If you do not agree to abide by these or any future AUP, do not use the Site or download materials from it.
This Site resides on a server in Cleveland, Ohio, USA. You agree that this agreement and your use of this Site are governed by the laws of the State of Ohio, USA. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts, tribunals, agencies and other dispute resolution organizations in Cleveland, Ohio, USA in all disputes arising out of, relating to, or concerning this Site and/or this agreement. RH Lighting Solutions has endeavored to comply with all legal requirements known to it in creating and maintaining this Site, but makes no representation that materials on this Site are appropriate or available for use in any particular jurisdiction. Use of this Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction where all or any portion of this Site may violate any legal requirements and you agree not to access this Site in any such jurisdiction. You are responsible for compliance with applicable laws.
Use of this Site:
R-H Industries, Inc. ("RH Lighting Solutions") grants you permission to view this Site and to print individual pages from this Site for your own personal, noncommercial use, provided that you agree to and accept without modification the notices, terms and conditions set forth in this agreement. You may not modify, copy (except as set forth in the preceding sentence), distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information, material, software, products or services from this Site.
In addition, as a condition of your use of this Site, you represent and warrant to RH Lighting Solutions that you will not use this Site for any purpose that is unlawful, immoral or prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices. RH Lighting Solutions authorizes you to view and download and/or send and receive designated electronic information at this Site. This electronic information may consist of software, emails, technical information, product literature, and other materials. You must retain all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices present in the original RH Lighting Solutions Information and on any copies of the RH Lighting Solutions Information. For purposes of these AUP, any use of the RH Lighting Solutions Information on any other Web site or networked computer environment (including but not limited to posting of RH Lighting Solutions Information on a local Intranet or Extranet) for any purpose is prohibited without the express written permission of RH Lighting Solutions. The RH Lighting Solutions Information at this Site is copyrighted and any unauthorized use of any RH Lighting Solutions Information located at this Site may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
Use of this Site by any means (including, but not limited to e-mails sent to RH Lighting Solutions using links provided in this Site) will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary, and may be disseminated or used by RH Lighting Solutions or its affiliates for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material, or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the law. The user may not post any material that violates copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights (including rights of publicity and privacy). The user will indemnify RH Lighting Solutions for any and all damages resulting from the user's actions or postings that violate any of these policies. RH Lighting Solutions reserves the right to prohibit further postings by any user for violation of these standards.
Links To Other Web Sites:
Links to or from third party Web sites not maintained by RH Lighting Solutions on this Site are provided solely as a convenience to our customers and visitors. If you use third party links, you will leave this Site.
Order and Registration Forms, and e-mail
This Site uses forms to generate e-mails which are then used to submit order inquiries, submit registration information, and other business processes. RH Lighting Solutions expressly disclaims any and all liability whatsoever in relation to the delivery and processing of these forms. If your need is urgent, please contact RH Lighting Solutions directly via telephone. E-mail that is sent to RH Lighting Solutions is transmitted via the Internet. RH Lighting Solutions is not responsible for any delays caused due to problems with the delivery of, processing of, or the security and privacy of e-mail.
NO WARRANTIES; EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
RH Lighting Solutions MAKES NO REPRESENTATION ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. RH Lighting Solutions SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND -NON-INFRINGEMENT. RH Lighting Solutions SHALL NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE, FOR YOUR ACTION OR INACTION IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE OR FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER OR DATA OR ANY OTHER DAMAGE YOU MAY INCUR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. IN NO EVENT SHALL RH Lighting Solutions, ITS AFFILIATES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE, THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE, THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR OTHERWISE ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES.
SOME STATES AND/OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
1. Spamming. Sending unsolicited bulk and/or commercial messages over the Internet is known as "spamming". It is harmful because of its negative impact on consumer attitudes toward us and it can overload our network and disrupt service to other clients. Additionally, maintaining an open SMTP relay is prohibited. When a complaint is received, we have the discretion to determine from all of the evidence whether the email recipients were from an "opt-in" email list.
2. Intellectual Property Violations. Engaging in any activity that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property rights of others, engaging in activity that violates privacy, publicity, or other personal rights of others. RH Lighting Solutions is required by law to remove or block access to customer content upon receipt of a proper notice of copyright infringement. It is also RH Lighting Solutions's policy to terminate the privileges of customers who commit repeat violations of copyright laws.
3. Obscene Speech or Materials. Using RH Lighting Solutions?s network to advertise, transmit, store, post, display, or otherwise make available child pornography or obscene speech or material. RH Lighting Solutions is required by law to notify law enforcement agencies when it becomes aware of the presence of pornography or obscene material on or being transmitted through RH Lighting Solutions?s network.
4. Defamatory or Abusive Language. Using RH Lighting Solutions's network as a means to transmit or post defamatory, harassing, abusive, or threatening language.
5. Forging of Headers. Forging or misrepresenting message headers, whether in whole or in part, to mask the originator of the message.
6. Illegal or Unauthorized Access to Other Computers or Networks. Accessing illegally or without authorization computers, accounts, or networks belonging to another party, or attempting to penetrate security measures of another individual's system (often known as "hacking") and any activity that might be used as a precursor to an attempted system penetration (i.e., port scan, stealth scan, or other information gathering activity).
7. Distribution of Internet Viruses, Worms, Trojan Horses, or Other Destructive Activities. Distributing information regarding the creation of and sending Internet viruses, worms, Trojan horses, pinging, flooding, mail bombing, or denial of service attacks. Also, activities that disrupt the use of or interfere with the ability of others to effectively use the network or any connected network, system, service, or equipment.
8. Facilitating a Violation of this AUP. Advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available any software, program, product, or service that is designed to violate this AUP, which includes the facilitation of the means to spam, initiation of pinging, flooding, mail bombing, denial of service attacks, and piracy of software.
If you have any questions concerning this AUP, please contact us at:
R-H Industries, Inc.
3155 West 33rd Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44109
Fax: (216) 281-2420